The Lindsey semi-custom collection. Classy, enchanting and romantic. Imagine it in your colors, your photos, and with your wedding day details.
The Lindsey suite is a semi-custom invitation suite, meaning photos, colors (and, of course, text) can be changed but the design stays the same. Several printing methods are available. (Letterpress is shown with blind deboss for the flowers and hand mixed inks pressed in for text. Also, notice the secret detail of the coordinates from Lindsay + Trends first date in the bottom images. Also, note the different fonts used for the names. You can get a good idea of how a font change can change everything.)
Let’s talk about how this can fit your wedding day vision best!
ADD ON OPTIONS:
• Wax seals, custom designed just for you. (Logo, or monogram, or wedding date. AND you get to keep your wax seal stamp forever and ever.)
• Custom tags, ribbon, cord, or belly bands using elements from your design. Used for bundling your invitation suite together.
• Guest addresses digitally printed on envelopes
• Inner envelopes
• Hand painted edges to give an extra beautiful touch.
• In house assembly. We do the stuffing and mailing for you.
• Custom Maps that include custom illustrations for landmarks. Just let us know what you love.
• Custom pet drawings for that cute napkin or bar sign.
• Handlettering for your names (that can be used on everything!)
• Thank you notes to coordinate
• Postage // vintage or current
• Foil printing and Letterpress (on our in house 1895 press Charlie or our 1962 Windmill Lucky!)
• Vellum wraps or vellum inserts
• Envelope liners to match.
• Day of items to match. (once you are set in our design calendar, we take care of you all the way through! Welcome signs, menus, seating charts, programs, napkins… all the good stuff).
Let us know the pieces you want for your suite & the add ons you are interested in and we will send you a proposal. We offer all printing methods that can be adaptable to any budget.
Click here to inquire!